Static Caravan Hire
Willow Holt Caravan and Camping Park is starting a new venture in static caravan rental, please contact us to check the availability for your next holiday.
The Nordstar is an ideal holiday home for those looking for excellent value for money, but who do not want to compromise on comfort or styling. Redesigned for 2009, the Nordstar is a spacious family holiday home with comfort and styling in mind. Modern natural colours give a fresh look, whilst spacious lounge seating, a well laid out dining area and plenty of storage are but some of the practical ideas included in this ever popular model. DELTA NORDSTAR 2009 MODEL 35ft X 12ft.
About The caravan:
- The caravan is available from 3.00pm, on the day of arrival.
- The caravan is to be vacated by 10AM, on departure.
- Bookings are from Friday to Friday.
- Weekend and mid week breaks are available subject to availability.
- Keys can be collected from reception on arrival.
- The caravan has the following Double glazing, Central heating, refrigerator, full cooker, microwave, oven, kettle toaster DVD player, colour television, iron & ironing board and vacuum cleaner.
- Cooking utensils, crockery, pillows, and duvets are provided but not linen e.g. You will have to supply sheets and/or quilt covers and pillow cases, bath towels and t-towels etc.
- Travel cot, highchair available on request.
- Ample drawer/wardrobe space. This caravan sleeps six people, one main double bed two single beds and a pull out sofa bed in the lounge.
- Parking for two cars.
- Gas and electric free of charge.
- Please leave the caravan as you would like to find it. Cleaning materials and vacuum cleaner are provided for your use. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN THE LOSS OF YOUR BOND.
- A bond and deposit is required, with the balance paid and cleared before arrival date.
- The caravan is checked on the day of departure for cleanliness and damage, if any damage or breakages are found you will be required to pay up front or invoiced for the damage. Your bond will be returned within seven days if clean and tidy.
- The caravan is to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure and the keys returned to the site office.
- Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the parks discretion and subject to a replacement booking obtained. The deposit is non refundable.
- To book your holiday a £50.00 Deposit is required and full payment is to be made prior to your arrival.
- A security of £50.00 is required to be held for any damage to the caravan, this will be returned after a satisfactory inspection at the end of your holiday.
Please read our terms and conditions